Attorney at the Geneva Bar
- Licence en droit suisse
- Maîtrise en droit privé français
- Swiss Bar exam (Geneva)
- French Bar exam (Paris)
- Law degree in Swiss law (University of Lausanne)
- Law degree in French law (University of Savoy)
- Member of the Geneva Bar Association (ODAGE)
- Member of the Swiss Lawyers Federation (SFA)
- Member of the French Swiss Chamber of commerce and industry (CFSCI)
Languages: French, English and German
Email : email@example.com
French & Swiss Attorney at law, Me Frédéric SUTTER is graduated in both Swiss and French
His cross border education naturally brought him to obtain the Swiss Bar exam (Geneva) as
well as the French Bar exam (Paris).
Me Frédéric Sutter gained practical experience in both Swiss and French law firms. He
began practising as an independent lawyer after having worked as trainee and associate
during several years in well-known Geneva law firms focused on international business law.
Based on his international expertise, Me Frédéric SUTTER will be your single interlocutor
regarding the representation of your interests and will advise you in any French Swiss cross-border matters, especially in connection with contract, banking and commercial law.
Of course, he will assist you within the framework of any procedures before Swiss and
French competent jurisdictions, in relation with international litigations.
Attorney at the Geneva Bar
Attorney at the Paris Bar
79 rue d’Amsterdam
Phone: +33 (0)1 82 52 28 34
Fax. +33 (0)1 82 52 08 70
- French Bar Exam (Lyon)
- Master’s degree in Competition and Consumer Law (University of Lausanne and Savoy)
- Master’s degree in Contract Law and Liability (University of Savoy)
- Degree in French private Law (University of Savoy)
- Member of the French Bar Association
- Member of the French-Swiss Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CFSCI)
Languages: French and English
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
French Attorney at Law at the Geneva and Paris Bar , Me Sylvie Donzel has a French and
Swiss legal background. She also undertook a training session at the Swiss Institute of
Comparative Law in Lausanne where she developed her legal skills in terms of International
and European Private Law.
Me Sylvie Donzel gained practical work experience within French law firms focused on cross
border activities as well as active business companies in the field of international insurance.
Thanks to her skills, Me Sylvie Donzel will be your privilege interlocutor in relation with any
French-Swiss cross-border matters related to Contract Law and Liability in particular with
regard to Insurance, Competition and Consumer law.
Of course, she will assist you within the framework of any proceeding before French and
Swiss competent jurisdictions, in relation with national as well as international litigations.